Tooling at the forefront of technology
Regular and targeted investments, a recent and high performance machine park makes LORMEDO a partner which supports your development and offers innovative manufacturing solutions.
Particularly suited to the growing demands of our markets, our equipments allow us to study, the realization and the control of customized products.
Our teams have mastered the advanced technologies which are:
- the 3D design
- the laser cutting
- the NC 6 axes bending
- the cutting and shaping with tools
- the assembly of subsets.
The press workshop is equipped with:
- 5 automatic presses with a capacity of 200 to 500 tons and a table width of up to 1400 x 2500 mm
- 15 manual presses with a capacity of 30 to 200 tons of power and a table width of up to 800 / 1200 mm
The sheet metal workshop is equipped with:
- 2 cutting units of 3000 and 4000 W for sheet steel sizes up to 1500/3000 mm and 20 mm of thickness
- An automated punch press for sheet steel sizes up to 1250/2500 mm and 4 mm of thickness
- Digitally operated bending machines with up to 320 Tons of power and linear capacity up to 4000 mm, 6 axes with integrated bending angle controls.
The production is managed via PROCOST, CAMM software.
The programs are realized via TOPS, CAx software.
The tooling department is equipped with:
- 5 ton overhead crane with lifting beam
- Electron discharge machining
- Milling machines
- Milling – jig borer
- Column drills
- Radial drills
- Mechanical saws
- Surface grinder